Someone’s probably in love with you right now, even though you think you’re boring and stupid and smell bad most of the time, someone probably saw you last week and wiped their sweaty hands on the insides of their pockets and thought about your body under your clothing and about how you would look asleep in their bed
You will love the things that destroy you, and you will hate the things that advance your growth. Look at your behavior. Look at the behavior of your compatriots and watch if what I’m saying is not true.
“I hate to read. I hate to study. I hate to learn. Oh, but I love to party. I love to smoke. I like to drink. I love to screw.” And all the loves you will find will be loves that what? That don’t advance you one bit, and yet you can’t get over them. You’re addicted to them.
But things that lead to growth, to growth and wisdom, knowledge, you see, self-understanding and self-discovery, healthy relations, self-control; all those things are hateful.
But this is the only way a minority can rule over a majority of people, is by turning their minds backwards. So that they love the things that destroy them and hate the things that move them forward. In order for these people to rule over us, we must hate learning. This has to be built into us.
If we were into learning, if we were into research, and into thinking, and into real philosophical ideas and abstraction, we would defeat those people. They know it. So consequently, what they must do is rob you of all of these things so that they may stay in their place.
Dr. Amos Wilson on how we are made to love ignorance and hate knowledge.
“1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
“Instead of focusing exclusively on “racism,” our attention would shift to illicit white benefit. The ideal for racial justice would, quite simply, be the end to current racial exploitation, and the equitable redistribution of the benefits of past racial exploitation. Obviously working out the details would be hugely complicated, and in fine points impossible, but at least on the level of an ideal to be simply stated, and by which present-day society can be measured, it would give us something to shoot for.
In talking with the white majority, the imperative task has usually been to convince them that, independently of whether or not they are “racist” (however that term is to be understood), they are the beneficiaries of a system of racial domination and that this is the real issue, not whether they have goodwill toward people of color or whether they owned any slaves. The concept of racial exploitation is designed to bring out this central reality.”—Charles W. Mills, “Racial Exploitation and the Wages of Whiteness” (via wretchedoftheearth)
"Hi, I am older but/and not colder have done with women from normal to very kinky but my wife doesn’t want sex anymore since she starts her menopause and other women do not turn me on anymore. I am very sensitive and sensual and want to try with you active or passive whatever you like at least once for me is nothing perverse if it can satisfy you me better both only limit I have I never do things that leave marks forever.
If you like my offer send me your number or mail it to *******@hotmail.com with your profilename I contact you we meet for a coffee or drink see each other real and we take it from there.
Sorry for my grammar it is not my home language I am a German stay now for good here and be sure I like to suck you ready for action (have liked to suck clits for hours) to receive you.
Think it pains if you push in but be sure I stand it because I believe it does’nt take long I enjoy it and may you get me cum without touching my dick several times. Have read who a doctor say that’s works and if it is nice like it is now in my fantasie I like we get a long relationship if you want who everything is possible to try but it must be safe in the beginning?
“When people of colour are expected to educate white people as to their humanity, when women are expected to educate men, lesbians and gay men are expected to educate the heterosexual world, the oppressors maintain their position and evade their responsibility for their own actions.”—Audre Lorde (via stories-yet-to-be-written)
IF YOU COME INTO MY MOTHERFUCKING BEDROOM AND MY MOTHERFUCKING DOOR IS CLOSED I CANNOT BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT WOULD MOTHERFUCKING POSESS YOU TO LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN WHEN YOU MOTHERFUCKING LEAVE MY MOTHERFUCKING BEDROOM AGAIN LIKE DID SOME MOTHERFUCKER DROP YOU ON YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HEAD AS A CHILD OR ARE YOU JUST A MOTHERFUCKING IDIOT